voucher 100% OFF works for ANY manufacturer - best deal ever !!

Piotr

3 hours ago, antler said:

I'm quite surprised by that: I would have expected it to tell you that for that price, you could get over 100 plugins worth over $30,000 for around 0 months by subscribing to their Mega Plugin pack... either that, or that there was a minimum spend of $30 to use that code.

I heard another dude that tried to use this code at the PA site.. got a pop up that stated a 29.016 minimum 

• Haha 1

I've found another glitch in many webshops! It's kind of a "dynamic discount" - the more you add products to your cart, the more you will save. 

How to use it: Open any webshop that has a sale going on, and add whatever products you like to your shopping cart. Remember, the more add, the GREATER the savings. Before you proceed, take note of the total sum in the cart.

Now, the next step is crucial. Place the mouse cursor in the browser's address bar, click and type "secretvoucher:CATSONSYNTHESIZERSINSPACE" and hit ENTER.  And if you don't go back, you saved the total sum of the cart! Wow!  (Not sure if this works on mobile browsers, you might have to experiment a little.)

• Like 1