Studio One 50% of Starting Monday Nov 25th

cclarry

Hold the phone... wasn't the Professional Crossgrade from another DAW $199 last week? That link has it at full price ($299)!

This time of year is when the Professional Crossgrade typically gets cheapest (and sometimes can pick up Notion 6 if lucky). I was expecting to see the Crossgrade at $149. I just checked PreSonus quick and the Crossgrade there is still listed at $199.

Eh...   After this thread started I tried a Trial of SO 4.5.x Proffesional and wasn't impressed.   I was going to crossgrade, though.

I think I might try Mixbus instead, since that deal is super cheap and I'm doing it more for their bonus plugins than the DAW itself.

Edit:  Crossgrades were supposed to be $199 until the end of the year (Aniversary Sale).  They seem to have completely rolled that back  over a month early.  Not a great strategy when people were likely tracking prices to see what else would come down to a comparable price as Black Friday drew near/arrived.

I guess $199 was the lowest they were willing to go, and figured cross graders could just get the non-cross grade Pro License and skip the authorization step; since technically you aren't paying any more or less than you would have without the BF sale.

Edited by Some Guy