Nomad Factory plugins

4th Eden

Hi

Im having to do a complete reinstall of Cakewalk and 600+ plugins ...so I looked up Nomad Factory plugins. This was a deal that came with one of the upgraded to Sonar as I recall. However, I cannot find any trace of reference to this purchase in my emails or  serials nos on my list of owned products. 

I think Im going slightly mad here...

The Nomad plugins came as part of the SONAR's Studio Mixing Suite. This only came with SONAR Professional / Platinum.

If you're doing a complete re-install, I'd recommend doing a full install of SONAR as well. The actual SONAR program is tiny compared to the rest of the content, and will happily live alongside Cakewalk by BandLab.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, msmcleod said:

The Nomad plugins came as part of the SONAR's Studio Mixing Suite. This only came with SONAR Professional / Platinum.

If you're doing a complete re-install, I'd recommend doing a full install of SONAR as well. The actual SONAR program is tiny compared to the rest of the content, and will happily live alongside Cakewalk by BandLab.

Yes mark..ive just discovered that... looks like ill have to install sonar to get all the plugins working inside CbB as it will not install without it..

57 minutes ago, 4th Eden said:

looks like ill have to install sonar to get all the plugins working inside CbB as it will not install without it..

Here is a list of the plug-in bundled with CbB. For BandLab to include the Nomad plug-ins in CbB, they would have to pay a license fee to the owners of the plug-ins. Since CbB is already installed consider these steps to get Platinum content installed

242xmEe.png

22 hours ago, scook said:

Here is a list of the plug-in bundled with CbB. For BandLab to include the Nomad plug-ins in CbB, they would have to pay a license fee to the owners of the plug-ins. Since CbB is already installed consider these steps to get Platinum content installed

242xmEe.png

thanks...this will be and clean install..new workstation arriving soon... I will get Platinum installed first then CbB 2nd...