Soundspot Union Update

cclarry

Since the release of Union few weeks back, we've received an amazing amount of support for the instrument, but as with all new synth releases, we've received suggestions from customers on how we can make it even better.

Well you guys spoke and we listened, so we're happy to announce that some of the main features you guys have requested have now been made a reality.

The first update will include:

Portamento/Always

Glide Amount

Glide Modulation

Velocity Mix

Velocity Modulation

Wavetable Import/Export (Compatible with Serum)

Preset Manager CPU Optimization

The first FREE update will be available on Saturday 23rd of November!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

I got Union from P-Boutique  and although I  have an account at SoundSpot, it doesn't have a section to show my products/serial numbers. I currently have Version 1.01 and wanted to update to the latest (couldn't find a link in my acct).  

Do I update from my DAW or? 

30 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I got Union from P-Boutique  and although I  have an account at SoundSpot, it doesn't have a section to show my products/serial numbers. I currently have Version 1.01 and wanted to update to the latest (couldn't find a link in my acct).  

Do I update from my DAW or? 

Here you will find the update to version 1.02

https://www.soundspot.audio/downloads/union-wavetable-synth-audio-plugin/

Simply download and overwrite. Your license will be kept.

• Thanks 1

Now that you all have had some time with Union, how is it?

I'm a SoundSpot fan, heck I'm almost a SoundSpot completist after buying so many of their plug-ins for $5. Their UI's look great on modern high resolution monitors, with large controls. Usually CPU-friendly, although I understand that Union is rumored to be a hog?

It's a good starter for people getting started with production or sound design on a budget.

Recommend.  It's certainly not bad, by any stretch.

I personally wouldn't pay full price for it. I'd just pay a bit more for Serum.

Edited by Some Guy