VSTBuzz: 87% off “Orchestral Dust” by Channel Robot

cclarry

I picked it up, because of this thread on VI

https://vi-control.net/community/threads/whats-wrong-with-this-deal.86113/

No I wasn't willing to subscribe to his service for one month to get everything super cheap, but I know how hard it is to make it selling software, so I was willing to buy something.  Waiting for this VST Buzz deal fit my personal ethics, still a discount but also supporting something I'd like to encourage.

If you get it be sure to install the snapshot presets (see the manual for how).  I played through the presets with Scalar last night and they are pretty interesting.  Though to be honest I'm having a hard to seeing exactly how/what I'd use them in.  But a lot of "Indie" Kontakt instruments are like that.  I do think if you needed some music on a film/video this might fit the bill by itself.  But if you are looking to add it to a larger work of music, that might be a bit harder.  Kind of reminds me of Spitfire's British Drama Toolkit.

• Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I picked it up, because of this thread on VI

https://vi-control.net/community/threads/whats-wrong-with-this-deal.86113/

No I wasn't willing to subscribe to his service for one month to get everything super cheap, but I know how hard it is to make it selling software, so I was willing to buy something.  Waiting for this VST Buzz deal fit my personal ethics, still a discount but also supporting something I'd like to encourage.

If you get it be sure to install the snapshot presets (see the manual for how).  I played through the presets with Scalar last night and they are pretty interesting.  Though to be honest I'm having a hard to seeing exactly how/what I'd use them in.  But a lot of "Indie" Kontakt instruments are like that.  I do think if you needed some music on a film/video this might fit the bill by itself.  But if you are looking to add it to a larger work of music, that might be a bit harder.  Kind of reminds me of Spitfire's British Drama Toolkit.

Thanks Matthew

pushed me off the fence, thanks ( I think😉)