Sampletekk 90% off - best prices ever

Fleer

I'm not not a big fan of their business model. I paid nearly 2 euros for a prophet sampled thingy but I am getting nothing unless they do the right thing and let me download their cheapo product. Or maybe they are just slow with their business

1 hour ago, John Maar said:

Downloading (veeeeery slowly) Little *****, a nice little Hammond M100 with a Leslie 147. Heck of a deal for $4.90.

EDIT: Seems like this forum doesn't like the product name.

That one is good but have you checked out ST Tonewheel. Its filthy, distorted and absolutely magnificent.

Blue Grand is a stand out at this price, not your go-to grand but full of a certain character.

There are only a couple of things here I don't already have, I might get the BOB brass and Singularis

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Vernon Barnes said:

That one is good but have you checked out ST Tonewheel. Its filthy, distorted and absolutely magnificent.

Blue Grand is a stand out at this price, not your go-to grand but full of a certain character.

There are only a couple of things here I don't already have, I might get the BOB brass and Singularis

Had that one for years! I also have Singularis, PMI Börsendorfer 290 (which they no longer sell), and the most-excellent Rain Piano MK2 (both versions: Kontakt and Presence XT). Plus, for no good reason, the INIL Choir.

Using the Sampletekk yardstick most of these are their "meh" products. I regret not getting the Black Grand MkII when APD had it for $24.99.  I could remove the Ambient and Close from my drive to save some space.

Anyone notice if you bought from Sampletekk some time ago your order history is gone.