Samples From Mars - Jupiter Drums From Mars FREE

trager

Samples from Mars' stuff is cool and worth getting.  Last year around this time I think it was, they were selling their entire catalog for $39 for a miniute. I had already spent all my gear money but then I happened to see that deal on Facebook, everything for $39 and I got it. Keep an eye out in case they do that again. 

That’s the one. Last time there was also a coupon floating around that brought the price down to $29. Because $39 wasn’t ridiculous enough.

I heard some people also got it for something like $9 but that was unintended and enabled by a loophole.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Mesh said:

Yeah that's it. Actually iirc I think I used that additional coupon which did make it $29. Well I remember something weird happening, like the coupon applied itself automatically or something and made the price $29. But that everything bundle is synths too, not just drums. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Mesh said:

Cool....will keep a lookout for that!!

Might be worth registering with them if you haven't already Mesh as I got an email with a coupon code from them for the offer.

Hey {name}, 

Scratch that last email - we've decided to just let everybody (who wants it) get every product we've ever made for $39 total. This offer is good until this Friday Dec 1 at 11:59 PM EST 2017

• Great Idea 1

1 hour ago, Fleer said:

Having bought their “All Samples from Mars” I’m wondering if this one’s included, as it came out later. 

If you mean proactively included, i.e. that you would qualify to receive it for free because of a past purchase of the All bundle - no. Because in that case they'd never get any sales from anyone who's ever previously purchased that bundle, if every new future release should be given free to those who previously purchased the All bundle. If that's what you mean. 

• 2 months later...
On 11/19/2019 at 2:31 PM, Fleer said:

Having bought their “All Samples from Mars” I’m wondering if this one’s included, as it came out later. 

I did have it before the All Samples offer but I think you will know if you'll go back to your original email with the link to access your downloads.  Mine is there.

• Thanks 1

13 hours ago, pharaoh8 said:

I downloaded a bunch of samples from Mars but now I can't figure out how to use them in Cakewalk. I did a search for info but came up empty. Can  anyone here point me in the right direction? Thanks.

This is the Deals sub-forum so these kinds of questions should not be posted here, but rather in the Cakewalk by BandLab or Q&A forum. However, as you’re already here, this is what you do:

1. Make sure the Browser is visible, or else press B to display it.
  2. In the Browser, click the Media tab.
  3. In the list of folders being displayed, navigate to the sound file you want to import.
  4. Drag the file from the Browser into an empty space in the Track View and a new Audio Track will be automatically created with the file inserted where you dropped it. Or, drag it into an existing Audio Track and the file will be inserted there.

I recommend having Auto-Preview checked in the Media tab drop-down menu so you automatically get a preview of each file you click on before import, and also having Loop Preview unchecked in that menu to only hear each preview once.

Extra! Extra! Read all about it!
https://www.cakewalk.com/Documentation?product=Cakewalk&language=3&help=Browser.04.html