XLN Black Friday Sale - I used the same thread - go to the end

cclarry

Better discounts than Black Friday on all products

You've been given access to our exclusive Early Bird Sale, with even lower prices than the upcoming Black Friday Sale! With your early bird code, you will get a better discount than on our official Black Friday sale. Use the examples below to see how much more you will save!

Personal Discount Codes are in the email

https://www.xlnaudio.com/email_campaign_click/aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cueGxuYXVkaW8uY29tL3Byb2R1Y3RzP3V0bV9zb3VyY2U9ZW1haWwmdXRtX21lZGl1bT1zZW5kb3V0XzFfdXNkJnV0bV9jYW1wYWlnbj1iZl9lYiZ1dG1fY29udGVudD1idXR0b24/I7mxywQADUFyUedw/3qAzq4xpSxHwvlub

The Early Bird Sale expires Thursday, November 21st 2019.

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 2

31 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I've been looking for an electronic drum tool and XO looks like a lot of fun.

Anyone have and use this?

Check Zo's review. He is using and loving this thing.

Edited by Piotr
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

That looks so cool!  I mean that, easy to use and really an "outside the box" approach to drums.  I didn't watch the whole video, how does it do with regular sounding acoustic kits?  ...I'm definitely going to start researching this one!

Edited by mibby
  • Like 1

29 minutes ago, mibby said:

That looks so cool!  I mean that, easy to use and really an "outside the box" approach to drums.  I didn't watch the whole video, how does it do with regular sounding acoustic kits?  ...I'm definitely going to start researching this one!

Yes Sir, it is very cool indeed!! I've had folder full of drum samples just sitting there for years without much use....this is a perfect tool for those.

Are there any discount codes for this or is it still $179? ( a bit pricey)

@Piotr Thanks for the video and of course Zo...should get paid for that vid. ;)

Edited by Mesh
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Mesh said:

Mesh,

I loved the XLN - XO, however, the price was a bit too much for my blood.   I said that  I would buy it if it became cheaper.  

Is the price is still $179.95 ???

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mesh said:

Funny you mention it Mesh. It's recently been brought to my attention by accident after coming across another video (Zo's is very cool and I recall watching that one also). I was watching this guy's (Baphometrix) long and in-depth stuff on modal interchange and YouTube suggested this one afterwards.... https://youtu.be/zHzgFPCppsw

The offer in my email is 89.97 EUR which includes VAT for us Europeans 😣 

3 minutes ago, simon said:

are these 'personal' codes

The email said the offer code was exclusively for me. 

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Funny you mention it Mesh. It's recently been brought to my attention by accident after coming across another video (Zo's is very cool and I recall watching that one also). I was watching this guy's (Baphometrix) long and in-depth stuff on modal interchange and YouTube suggested this one afterwards.... https://youtu.be/zHzgFPCppsw

The offer in my email is 89.97 EUR which includes VAT for us Europeans 😣 The email said the offer code was exclusively for me. 

Thanks ZT, I was just about check on that video.

I also have a lot of XLN drums, kits, midi etc...didn't see it in my email. What's the title of that email ZT? (can only check on my phone atm).

NVM, Found it in my Spam folder :ph34r:

With the code it's $89.97 (US)....that might be the ticket. ;)

Edited by Mesh
  • Like 2