Eventide BF Sale

cclarry

8 minutes ago, simon said:

even better  price :)

mine is showing $349 with 4 plugins - I've a NFR licence for A-X11  and wondering if it's worth converting it to a legit licence - certainly the best pricing I've seen so far.

Anthology XI is also showing $349 for me at Eventide.

I own Elevate Mastering Bundle, Black Hole, SP2016 Reverb, Quadravox  and 2016 Stereo Room. Will probably pass as I have other BF plans for that money.

38 minutes ago, cclarry said:

I own 3 products and my upgrade price is MORE than
the EveryPlugin price for the FULL Anthology!!!

😱 they are punishing  you for costing them so much money over the years by publicising their deals 😁

• Haha 2

Sometimes Eventide upgrades Anthology owners to new plug-ins for free, sometimes they offer them at very low prices. How low depends on if the plug-in is included in Anthology at the time it is released.

In the past they have also sold upgrades between Anthology versions. I think the last upgrade was $1.

There pricing changed a lot when they started offering everything in VST format.

Probably time for the SP2016 Reverb to be added to a new release of Anthology. Since I already own the plug-in, I expect this upgrade to be pretty inexpensive too unless there are some new plug-ins.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, ZincT said:

Anthology XI is also showing $349 for me at Eventide.

I own Elevate Mastering Bundle, Black Hole, SP2016 Reverb, Quadravox  and 2016 Stereo Room. Will probably pass as I have other BF plans for that money.

Elevate and the SP2016 Reverb would not affect your price. They are not part Anthology. I doubt Elevate will ever be folded into Anthology but SP2016 probably will at which time Eventide will likely drop the 2016 Stereo Room plug-in.

• Thanks 1