Total (insert expletive of your choice)

Vernon Barnes

Last nigh I attended a concert in a small local  venue by Evi Vine. When the support act Soot Sprite were playing a group of 40 something men were talking loudly and generally being obnoxious. A lady close by asked them to be quiet as she was trying to listen to the music. The response to this was shouting at each other to shut up. Then one started inappropriate Pogo dancing. Management had a word with them and they left before the main act. They were clearly not there to listen to the type of music on offer and one wonders why they paid £10 each to get in. I felt sorry for the support act who had to endure such disrespectful behavior.

Evi Vine was tremendous, what an incredible voice. Guitarist Steven Hill wove some incredible soundscapes through a very extensive peddle board.

Apart from five tossers it was an excellent night.

I felt the same about golf after Tiger Woods became famous at the top of his game.  So many were yelling after teeing off. "YOU'RE THE MAN"  when someone in their foursome hit a decent shot.  You could see the serious golfers getting all red in the face.  I just gave up golfing, wasn't worth dealing with the idiots.