Dance Shower

kakku

Hi. I am currently in the process of moving to another place. A lot of work done and still a lot more to do. I did this tune a while ago. My comp is still not in use because there just is too much stuff lieing around. I hope you like this tune and perhaps also comment.

Hey kakku . . . I really enjoy the positive vibe I get from of this piece, and the section changes are very good, nice and melodic.

I'm not much of a dancer, but can really visualize this as a dance club piece . . . but, I must say I don't like the way it ends, kind of just stops.

Please come up with a better ending . . .  and I hope your "moving to another place" goes well.  By the way. I really like the title, "DANCE SHOWER"

Edited by noynekker
  • Thanks 1

9 hours ago, noynekker said:

Hey kakku . . . I really enjoy the positive vibe I get from of this piece, and the section changes are very good, nice and melodic.

I'm not much of a dancer, but can really visualize this as a dance club piece . . . but, I must say I don't like the way it ends, kind of just stops.

Please come up with a better ending . . .  and I hope your "moving to another place" goes well.  By the way. I really like the title, "DANCE SHOWER"

Thanks for the comment and good tip. Maybe I will fix things when I get my comp back in use.

13 hours ago, freddy j said:

I agree - this is a nice, uplifting , feel good type of song.  I dunno tho, I kind of like the ending.

Anyway, I enjoyed it and music is meant to be enjoyed --- Isn't it?  Nice one!!

Thanks Freddy

2 hours ago, DeeringAmps said:

Bit of an abrupt change there at :48, but bjorn mentioned “kakku  style change-ups” and as the song progressed I was into it. Not my genre, but held me to the end. And, I like that outro!

Tom

Thanks Tom