Heads Up! NI 50% off Sale coming in 4 days.

cclarry

6 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

So can anyone tell me a sound library they use often as a go to in Komplete?  

• Session Guitar Stummed Acoustics
  • The Maverick
  • Session Strings 2
  • Sessions Horns
  • The Grandeur
  • All of the Basses

I just love Komplete,   and don't get me started on the expansion packs that I use with my Maschine  Mikro MK3 and and the software Maschine 😎

Used this deal to get Traktor Pro 3.
It's mostly something I want to just mess around with and $50 feels a lot better than $100.

As for everything else? IMHO as an amateur, if you got K12 U or CE, Super8 and Noire are the only libs really worth buying solo.

For the rest there's Summer of Sounds (or the next Thanksgiving sale).

On 11/22/2019 at 9:53 AM, Fleer said:

Una Corda

20 hours ago, jesse g said:

• Session Guitar Stummed Acoustics
  • The Maverick
  • Session Strings 2
  • Sessions Horns
  • The Grandeur
  • All of the Basses

I just love Komplete,   and don't get me started on the expansion packs that I use with my Maschine  Mikro MK3 and and the software Maschine 😎

Nice. There are also some gems in the Kontakt factory library.

I'm looking at upgrading my NI Session Horns to Session Horns Pro during this sale, and I wonder if any of you know the answers to these two questions:

1. Will Session Horns Pro replace Session Horns on my PC, or will they live together and be usable separately?
  2. Will Session Horns Pro play my existing tracks that I made with Session Horns?

I haven't been able to find answers on the Native Instruments website. I'd like to be able to keep using my existing horn tracks, and I'd like to be able to share horn tracks with a friend who has Session Horns and won't be upgrading.

Thanks!

On Edit: Sorry for crossposting this question -- it was a mistake. But if anyone is wondering, I found out that the base version and the "pro" version will both be installed and separately usable, and my existing tracks created with the base version will still work.

Edited by Larry Jones