Heads Up! NI 50% off Sale coming in 4 days.

cclarry

2 hours ago, kakku said:

Is the SESSION GUITARIST – ELECTRIC SUNBURST any good? I could use a good guitar helper

Don't have it but it does look good. I like their acoustic guitar libraries and this electric one seems to add a few extra subtleties to the mix (e.g. chords, arp, riff). I just wish you could also use it without the pattern player. Might be worth a punt though for half price. 

• Thanks 1

Just now, ZincT said:

Don't have it but it does look good. I like their acoustic guitar libraries and this electric one seems to add a few extra subtleties to the mix (e.g. chords, arp, riff). I just wish you could also use it without the pattern player. Might be worth a punt though for half price. 

Ok thanks. Maybe I'll get it because I also read and heard reviews about it.

1 minute ago, Zo said:

Guyz do you think the mallet flux and Straylight will be included in ultimate 13  or ultimate collection stuff 

I can't see how they won't be - they need to put something in the upgrade, although I reckon we've a year to go yet.

10 minutes ago, simon said:

I can't see how they won't be - they need to put something in the upgrade, although I reckon we've a year to go yet.

Maybe they will put gyutare , Noire , ect and those in the Bigger bundle ...who knows §? I'm talking the collector or something bundle ... they will have to feed this one two with more than Maschine stuff i think 

Edited by Zo

8 minutes ago, Zo said:

Maybe they will put gyutare , Noire , ect and those in the Bigger bundle ...who knows §?

maybe but then there will be no reason for Ultimate owners to upgrade - they need to add stuff we don't have and at this point there isn't that much

5 minutes ago, simon said:

maybe but then there will be no reason for Ultimate owners to upgrade - they need to add stuff we don't have and at this point there isn't that much

True , i might hold one until this summer and KU13

3 minutes ago, Zo said:

True , i might hold one until this summer and KU13

I think that's the smart option - at least that's what I'm doing so that must be smart ?

ultimate is supposed to be everything - but this year they did the "collectors edition" that added a load (all?) of expansions to squeeze a bit more money out of us.  I still think that the "ultimate" is still the sweet spot. Hold your nerve, basically you're only missing missing:

Picked acoustic

Noire

Straylight

plus some random junk

8 minutes ago, jesse g said:

Y'all,

I think I''m going for the Komplete Ultimate upgrade for $299.50

The Komplete Ultimate Collection has  has a bunch of extra Expansions and I don't like all of the expansions on the NI Site, so why pay for them.

I think that's sensible (IMO)

the upgrade prices are good and I reckon you've nearly another year before v13

1 minute ago, jesse g said:

I only have K12  so mine is more Bang for less buck during this sale.

I really considered 12UC, but hey, I don't need all of the expansions, however, on NI's site, the  individual expansions are 50% off. 

Jesse def beter wait for k13 in your case ;)

2 hours ago, Zo said:

Jesse def beter wait for k13 in your case ;)

Zo,

Do you mean wait for K13 or wait for KU13? 

Also,  when does K13 or K13U come out and will it be at the same or around the same  price of $299.50 or will it be more at the release time?

Thanks

Edited by jesse g