Heads Up! NI 50% off Sale coming in 4 days.

cclarry

I was about to jump on arturia and then remebered the ultimate update ... witch is more interesting , specially with massive x and some lib i wanted ... any infos if 50% is coming for upgrade and update ?

13 minutes ago, Sander Verstraten said:

Hopefully the new Picking Session Guitar is 50% off too. Looking to grab that one. 

Same here!

I just noticed that I have an  e-voucher in my account for it. It's only 9 GBP off though and I bet it won't work with items on sale so it will be useless like most of their vouchers. 

On 11/17/2019 at 11:12 AM, emeraldsoul said:

I vote that he knew he was being funny.

I actually understood that.  I vote that I was also (trying and obviously failing) to be funny, as the movie genre is "film noir" and not "filme noire"  😎

When Noire came out I posted in VI:Control that I was going to ask NI if I could just buy the "e" because I already owned "Noir."  

But I stand by my original statement that "Noire" is very noice.  It's one of my very favorite virtual instruments that NI has come out with over the last few years, along with Massive X and Middle Eastern Discovery.  But I'm looking forward to picking up "Picked Acoustic."

Anybody else buying separate NI libraries because they suspect the next Komplete will be subscription? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1