Roland Cloud - TB-303

Danimal

Hello,

The most recent build of Roland's TB-303 is not loading in the current build of Bandlab Cakewalk. This is unfortunately the only one of the entire Roland Cloud suite that refuses to load.

image.png.e492260088c99113e912297d8bf3a121.png

I supect the issue is related to this plug in's ability to sync to MIDI clock, and it loads fine on other DAWs.

Thanks!

Edited by Danimal

Don't have the plug-in and it has been a while since I have had a commercial plug-in throw a scan error but they are rarely fatal. When I did receive scan errors, I always enabled the plug-in and never had a problem using them.

If you already selected "Disable Plug-in" to get the plug-in back

• open the VST Settings section of preferences
  • select Manual Scan from the scan options drop down
  • enable "Rescan Failed Plug-ins"
  • click the Scan button
  • after the scan disable "Rescan Failed Plug-ins"
  • reset the scan options drop down to its previous setting

Hey,

I've had the same experiences with nearly all other cases, but with this... if enabled - it is fatal... :(

EDIT That was fast, since reporting, retrying the process of moving the dll around, rescanning it now loads, although I have to bypass the alert every time Cakewalk starts.

Thanks again.

Edited by Danimal

Normally, a plug-in is scanned one time. If plug-ins are getting scanned more than once (and that appears to be what is happening), it is because the "Rescan Failed Plug-ins" and "Rescan All Plugins" are enabled. These should only be enabled for one-time use under special circumstances like the process described above. If these options are checked, turn them off.