Positive Grid email with 20 USD Voucher for filling in survey

ZincT

I received the survey then voucher. Purchased Bias Amp 2 Elite as a result as the price with the 50% discount plus extra survey voucher made it too tempting.  

After install it did not load.

I did a quick Google search and there’s a top result that comes back where someone else had the same issue. He pasted the Positive Grid support response into his posting.  The steps (deleting a file in a folder) were all that was needed.  It worked right away for me after I did that.  No reinstall or anything necessary.

The sound is great!  I was like “whoa! Glad I bought this!” after starting to try it out.

Here's the solution text found on Google someone who had installed Positive Grid Bias Amp 2 and it just hung on start up after the install.  I had this issue as well initially.  I followed these steps and it immediately resolved the issue.

------------------------------------------------------------

Thanks for writing to Positive Grid support.

This is a known issue we are working on, but for now, please try this workaround:

Rename Documents/PositiveGrid/BIAS_AMP 2 folder

2.Delete BIAS _AMP 2.settings in:
C:\Users[User_name]\AppData\Roaming\PositiveGrid\BIAS_AMP2.settings

Thanks, let us know how it goes.

Edited by lawajava
  • Like 3

On 11/15/2019 at 1:32 PM, cclarry said:

DERH!!!  It helps to have the interface on...🤣

LOL, right when I was about to post a snarky "If FX Pro does nothing... does FX Elite do nothing better??" this stopped me in my tracks (sorta).

This is why I have to have equipment that either hums, has a fan, or is riddled with lights... most have the power switch on the back!

• Like 1