Positive Grid email with 20 USD Voucher for filling in survey

ZincT

Check your emails if you have a PG account or have bought something from them recently (UPDATE: See below for more details).

I received an email from them this morning entitled "Take a survey, get a $20 gift".  

It didn't take long to complete and I then received an email with a voucher for 20 USD.

I currently have FX 2 Pro and Amp 2 Pro and I can upgrade either one for 50 USD each.
So I will probably use the voucher to get FX 2 Elite for 30 USD.

Edited by ZincT

19 minutes ago, Brian Cadoret said:

No email for me as yet, is it specific to all registered users I wonder.? 

Just checked the email again and it says...

Thank you for choosing Positive Grid! We’d love to hear about your experience so far with BIAS FX 2 – both the good and the bad. Please help us improve the product by taking our quick 2-minute survey. 

Oh, if you take the survey now, we’ll send you a $20 voucher!

So for me it was probably due to my recent upgrade from FX1 Pro to FX2 Pro. I am guessing that it might also apply if you have upgraded Bias Amp recently.  I am just glad I didn't go straight to Elite as this is going to work out cheaper.

Edited by ZincT
  • Thanks 1

I just upgraded to Bias FX Pro for $41 at JRR...if I get the survey thingy, and get the 
$20 voucher, I can upgrade to Elite for $30, making the total cost to get to Elite
$71, rather than $83 at JRR...so that will work.  If I don't get the survey then I won't
upgrade...WIN WIN

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

On 11/15/2019 at 6:44 AM, cclarry said:

I just upgraded to Bias FX Pro for $41 at JRR...if I get the survey thingy, and get the 
$20 voucher, I can upgrade to Elite for $30, making the total cost to get to Elite
$71, rather than $83 at JRR...so that will work.  If I don't get the survey then I won't
upgrade...WIN WIN

That's actually kind of tempting.  Is there anything in Elite which you consider a must-have?

My new upgrade price to Platinum is $73...code doesn't work...
must be one use only...I would have seriously considered the upgrade
had the code worked again!  I have a 10% off code, which makes it $65.70
which might still be worth it, as I get the Bass, Acoustic, and Metal packs
and the Pro Compressor and EQ...hmmmm

• Like 1