Arturia - Black Friday Deals

Frank

Posted on this without seeing this thread. I bit on it for $99, forgetting that once upon a time I upgraded for $69, but still seemed worth it to me to have the latest version, given that the "regular" price showing up in my account prior to this was $299, which was never gonna happen. Once I do the actual upgrade I'm hoping to see some significant improvements. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dave Maffris said:

Posted on this without seeing this thread. I bit on it for $99, forgetting that once upon a time I upgraded for $69, but still seemed worth it to me to have the latest version, given that the "regular" price showing up in my account prior to this was $299, which was never gonna happen. Once I do the actual upgrade I'm hoping to see some significant improvements. 

It happened once at 69$. 99$ after that, and when a new version is out, it’s 199$ and everyone is complaining each time.

I was on V5 and not a particular fan of their old analog emulations, but the newer stuff they've added recently is interesting in pure synthesis terms and sounds good to my ears regardless of how accurate it is to the original.    $99 to add dx7, cmi (especially the additive side), cz, synthi, buchla and mellotron is one of the best bargains I've had in recent times.  

Hey guyz just one question i noticed that last V7 and V6 newbee , all have previews in Komplete kontrol and mashine , can you guyz confirl if previous stuff like the mini , arp , ect ...have or not previews yet ?

4 hours ago, Brett said:

Everything in VC7 previews correctly for me. I had to download the preview library into Native Access and then install it for the older stuff to work. The newer stuff worked without this extra work. 

All the Arturias ? previews you dowload via NI center is not for arturias and all , arturias previews are installed with arturias software in program data\\Arturia\Synthi V\Third Party\Native Instruments\presets\.previews

I can't install last versions of v colection or i get no presets , still n o news from the support , so i have to install new version , compy Ni stuyff, install old version , adn copy past those ....but it to much dowlaod and badnwitch sucks here !!

Edited by Zo

Zo, yes, all. Arturia previews have two paths. The CZ V path automatically loaded previews into KK. The ARP, CS-80, JUP-8V, etc paths required the Native Access preview library to be installed. 

C:\ProgramData\Arturia\CZ V\Third Party\Native Instruments\presets\.previews   (The CZ V preview sound files are located in the previews folder)

and

C:\ProgramData\Arturia\ARP 2600 V3\Third Party\Native Instruments\presets\PAResources   (These preview sound files are in the 7GB Native Access preview library download)

2 hours ago, TheSteven said:

Zo, why don't you just try testing one the new V7 synths and see if it works or not?

First thing i did , all preset gone , then i contacted support , they said delete data base witch i did : no go !!! From one specific version may 2019!to any versions after i get this problem , so i so want to buy v7 , but i will have to use may built with nov previews thats the headache !!!

• Sad 1