BandLab at NAMM...

Phoen1xPJ

16 hours ago, InstrEd said:

Will Meng arrive in a Hovercraft.

Given his budget, anything other than flying in with a personal jetpack wearing leather strides whilst playing a kick-ass guitar riff will count as  a failure IMO.

6 minutes ago, paulo said:

Given his budget, anything other than flying in with a personal jetpack wearing leather strides whilst playing a kick-ass guitar riff will count as  a failure IMO.

Now I don't picture Meng as the type of person that has to be in the limelight like  certain leaders of  certain countries.  LOL    JK,🤣

22 minutes ago, paulo said:

Now that would give Cake some publicity. :-)  I could just see Paul White from Sound on Sound interviewing him as he landed and asking technical questions about his jetpack and whether he had a stereo microphone embedded in the pack in order to more accurately capture the spatial aspect.

But seriously, Cake could use some more aggressive marketing.  That is, if they care about more people learning about the software.

24 minutes ago, urock said:

Now that would give Cake some publicity. 🙂 I could just see Paul White from Sound on Sound interviewing him as he landed and asking technical questions about his jetpack and whether he had a stereo microphone embedded in the pack in order to more accurately capture the spatial aspect.

But seriously, Cake could use some more aggressive marketing.  That is, if they care about more people learning about the software.

I like this idea. They could feed it live into CbB with ProChannels and of course Aux Tracks showing all the special effects you can do :)

I am also interested to see the current state of the Harmony guitar and amp lines, Teisco effects, etc.

There's enough more meat on Cakewalk's bones since it was known as Sonar to earn it cover stories on the applicable magazines, and I bet there's enough interest, people want to know how it's working out under the new ownership.

Hoping there will be at least a few major articles. I'm rooting for Computer Music, 'cause I like all the free stuff you get when you buy a copy.😊