Sonixema Brute Flute

cclarry

104 GBP
We are excited to announce the full and expanded version of one our most popular instruments!

Featuring beautiful True Legato, Explosive Techniques and Cinematic Textures, this library is the perfect addition to your film scoring palette. 

Captured in exceptional detail, we recorded a custom Contrabass Flute performed by the UK's leading flaustist, Gareth McLearnon.

** Current owners of Brute Flute: Extended techniques will receive an exclusive discount to update to the full version, which includes the new legato engine!

https://www.sonixinema.com/products/brute-flute

Edited by cclarry

Hate to be a contrarian but...

1. Brute and Flute can't be in the same name for something. There may be a gang called the Brutes but Hells Flautists would get beat up by the Girl Scouts.

2. What is a flaustist?

3. Their name is Sonexima? I had an uncle who had that and he could only wear socks in months with an r in it.

Cortisone cream and Wild Turkey got him through the summer. (FYI, a properly made Sonexima is like a Martini. Go lightly on the vermouth and cortisone. I knew a guy who used to put gin in a glass and then just swear at it for a bit, and he called that a Martini.)

Thus endeth the lesson

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

24 minutes ago, Mitch_I said:

My antivirus (NOD Eset32) won't let me open that web page. Threat found.

Kaspersky gave this message...

Blocked an advertisement website or a URL that can be used by criminals to damage your computer or personal data

h t t p s://plankjock  dot com/20c1f9347f59cf976e.js 

(I have altered the above URL to prevent anyone clicking on it accidentally)

Edited by ZincT

1 hour ago, BassDaddy said:

so you're telling me there's a chance...

Yep, Guys, do not underestimate wicked people who are trying infect with every possibility as many machines as possible... Like celebrity event, famous accident,  nuked photos or... Black Friday... if offers   goes from not really proven  manufacturer with great 'deal', just click away ... sometimes better to skip.

Thread could be hidden for months before it would be activated. Participation in farm of digging bitcoins is not the worse case scenario... It can be targeted to steal sensitive data...

Anyway who has a time to download and check (an use) all things?

BTW, after downloading anything executable  it is good to check it also by multiscan like for instance:  https://virusscan.jotti.org/en-US/scan-file