Time And The Machine

Wookiee

@SPAK Sorry about that, whiskey is supposed to help apparently, do not think it does anything for the fur ball but it will help you forget about it for a while.

Lots of Floyd tribute pack sounds from Arturia used but as ever tweaked just a little to fit in to the mix. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Wookiee said:

@SPAK Sorry about that, whiskey is supposed to help apparently, do not think it does anything for the fur ball but it will help you forget about it for a while.

Lots of Floyd tribute pack sounds from Arturia used but as ever tweaked just a little to fit in to the mix. 

Great idea ... A single malt should do it 😜

• Haha 1

First of all I do hope that you are healing up and on the mend.  I believe that this number has a bit of a different feel from much of the music that you have posted.  A bit more melancholy or introspective that usual?  Although it has a wee bit of an edge, it is a beautiful song.  It does, however, carry that furry signature of yours.  That signature of being able to weave sounds into a wonderful tapestry of music.

• Like 1

@freddy j The healing is progressing, there is somewhat a small crater on the top of my left fore-paw, but I suspect that will disappear under as the fur regrows.

I suppose it is melancholic and introspective this was one that just sort of appeared out of the ether down the furry arms and out through the clawed paws.  

Thank you for your, ears, time, kind words and your healing wishes.