Komplete Select + Upgrade to Ultimate

cclarry

slightly off topic but when I buy from JRR it seems to remember my discount levels without putting in a code  so I never normally bother.  I've a few things sitting in my basket and when I was playing around trying to remember what the code was I re-entered it (the GROUP one) and my discount level on things in the basket went up a little bit. It was only a few $ saving but it might be worth putting in the code every time

10 minutes ago, simon said:

slightly off topic but when I buy from JRR it seems to remember my discount levels without putting in a code  so I never normally bother.  I've a few things sitting in my basket and when I was playing around trying to remember what the code was I re-entered it (the GROUP one) and my discount level on things in the basket went up a little bit. It was only a few $ saving but it might be worth putting in the code every time

It doesn’t remember. It’s programmed that way when a discount can be applied.

28 minutes ago, simon said:

When you place something in your cart the normal code is "GROUPBUYAUTO", which
gives a 15% Discount.  Anything that has the GROUPBUYAUTO code will take the GROUP
code, which gives 16%, a 1% increase in discount.

Likewise, if you place something in your cart and it only gives you a 10% discount, then
the FORUM code will work and give you an 11% discount, a 1% increase.

Now ya know!

Edited by cclarry
  • Thanks 1