cubase 10.5 released

simon

EDIT : ALL good just be sure to update , not via the update version from elicencer but fropm the website manually !!!!

guyz i'm trying to register and activate 10 now and my ilenceer is :

image.png.455463441a6d705c4a2c53b6d2f70860.png

But it keeps telling version not up to date while it's the last one i downloaded , any one can verify the version ?

Edited by Zo

3 hours ago, Sergio said:

Oh... and I also bought the upgrade to padshop pro back then.

I guess I'll also get the new Padshop Pro 2 for free when activating it.

i think padshop 2 is padshop  "pro"  version 2 so i feel like i had bought the padsho pro update + extra for notthing lol

6 hours ago, simon said:

looks a little underwhelming

It certainly does. On the other hand if you skip an upgrade you will likely pay $160 or more to upgrade to Pro if you find something useful in the future. If you do not find anything useful it is possible that you can just sit on 10.5 and acivate it when 11 comes out and get a free upgrade then like Sergio did, but that is something of a gamble since they could change their policy in the interim.

46 minutes ago, cclarry said:

Current version is 6.11.9.2259 Zo

Thks ocnle L all done , by the way this is why i f... with steinberg , small stuff here and there ... have to move the padshop 2 lib

setinbeirg lib.JPG

thanks zo ^^^^

hadn't even noticed that - I had version sprayed all over my filesystem.  At least it cleaned itself up.

On some smaller libraries I've given up trying to get the installed on my various data drives.  They always seem to default somewhere on the system drive :(

1 minute ago, simon said:

thanks zo ^^^^

hadn't even noticed that - I had version sprayed all over my filesystem.  At least it cleaned itself up.

On some smaller libraries I've given up trying to get the installed on my various data drives.  They always seem to default somewhere on the system drive :(

Be sure to use this simon , time and hdd dsik space saver .... also a great way to remeber where is what !! even what is installed !!

• Like 1

Cubase 10.5 didn't take any of my settings from Cubase 10 over.  Had to manually copy all the User settings over.  Which seems to be a constant problem with Cubase.

The new version blacklisted a bunch of the NI effect plugins.  Had to re-enable each one by hand.  But at least the iLok plugins bug does seem fixed, it didn't black list any of those.

Still have yet to see any new features, guess I have to look a bit deeper they do seem to have videos on the new features on the "New Features" tab in the hub.  The video rendering may be actually useful.

• Like 1