Overloud Choptones Impera

cclarry

16 minutes ago, Piotr said:

Overloud should start to think about kind of bundles if they want to sell more...

There are many of RIG libs and more and more in preparation. Nobody is able to get them all separately even if interested... :( It is just too pricey...

here here...  

I've emailed them several times about this.  I own several of their TH-U bundles, and I'm still sometimes confused about what I own of their's and what I don't.    I'd make the same argument for Rematrix.

5 minutes ago, e-cue said:

here here...  

I've emailed them several times about this.  I own several of their TH-U bundles, and I'm still sometimes confused about what I own of their's and what I don't.    I'd make the same argument for Rematrix.

I have just posted support form to them about it.

Adding also mention about opening possibility to create our own RIGs.

I have customized Marshall 75 Reverb which sounds little different than the stock one. It would be nice to be able to have RIG for it :)

2 minutes ago, filo said:

Piotr, don't be so shy and tell us ;)

The thing is they have noticed  my discoveries (predicting new pages in preparation suing URL replacements) so changed their approach so now I am blind and cannot sneak pick exact things in preparation. :(

My 'latest' discoveries was on below  list. Not long after they 'cut off' me :)

"MF T&B 3Classic
Brit Silver Jub
Hand Wired Vocs Heritage
Mad-in-Italy KT45 Stoner
Mad-in-Italy MK50 Rock

Choptones Bogie RK6L6
Choptones Tone Impera
Choptones Carved Vai
Choptones Brit 1959 RR"

Many of them are already available.

But just observing their progress and what is available by Choptones  for other engines (they are in close relation) it is easy to guess we will have many new products soon probably until selling is not so good for newer ones.  What happen as their market for RIGs is limited only for THU users...

• Like 1