Boz Digital Transgressor 2

cclarry

Introducing Transgressor 2, an updated and improved version of Transgressor, the first plug-in that has truly earned the title "transient designer." Not only does it increase or decrease attack and sustain, it enables you tonally shape them separately. Plus, Transgressor 2 can now trigger transients via MIDI.

$29 intro price

https://www.bozdigitallabs.com/product/transgressor-2/?utm_source=ActiveCampaign&utm_medium=email&utm_content=Introducing+Transgressor+2+-+On+Sale+Today&utm_campaign=Boz+-+Transgressor+Update+Launch%2FSale+(Nov+2019)+-+EM%231+(non-owners)

• Thanks 1

Note: if you own Transgressor v1 you get a free update to  Transgressor v2.

Just login to your account when your on the website and the price for v2 will change to $0.Boz has sent you an email with the details:

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Transgressor Transformed!

I wanted to let you know that there has been a major update to Transgressor, and you are entitled to a free upgrade.

What's New in Version 2?
Transgressor 2 updates all the things that bugged me about version 1. It should be easier to use, and the new meters and graphs make it easier to dial in your settings, and also see how the plugin is affecting your sound.

For those who don't like reading paragraphs, the new features are:

• New, easier to use layout
  • Better metering and graphs make it easier to dial in settings
  • 4 band EQ for Transient and Sustain
  • MIDI triggering

Can I still keep my old version?
Yes. This upgrade is considered a completely new plugin as far as your DAW is concerned, so you can have both installed at the same time.

How do I get the update?
Click the button below. [https://www.bozdigitallabs.com/product/transgressor-2} You must be logged in, and you should see it say "Your Price: $0".  All you have to do is go through the checkout and you will get it for free. If you are not logged in, it will show you the full price.

• Thanks 1

I had an issue upgrading (link said it was out of stock).  The Boz people fixed it lickity split.  

I really like this update.  It addressed a lot of the issues I had with V1.  It's much faster and easier for me to dial in.  I've moved on from the SPL TD because it can thin things out.  The SPL does "click" fine on a kick drum, but dialing in punch isn't so easy.  Transgressor does punch very well.  It can also tame the spits I get when I'm using these types of processors on acoustic guitar (plucky vs. strummy).  So this and the UAD Sonnox Envolution really cover me well.  It's well more than a $30 tool.  

• Like 1