Output Portal

Matthew Sorrels

Installed and working fine (though it wasn’t an easy ride an a Mac either, with the installer insisting to install in Edith’s knickers). 
I like what I’m hearing. Used an organ with one of the keyboard presets called “Flutter clouds” or something, and got ear candy as a result. Thanks again, Matthew. 

• Haha 2

I installed it without issues.   I think it's super cool.  Maybe there most beautiful interface and it sounds great.  I have a nice granular effect already, so I didn't need it, but I"m glad I have it.    Like all Output, it works well with NKS, so I can control pretty much everything with the knobs on my controller.  But... two knobs for the XY pad.

Buying this also knocked $100 off what it would cost me to finish off my Output collection.  I can get Analog Strings and Analog Brass & Winds plus 11 expansions for about $250.  

Don't know if I need that stuff, and there's a LOT on my list for this month.  I will try to resist the GAS.  Please don't tempt me.

9 minutes ago, Reid Rosefelt said:

I installed it without issues.   I think it's super cool.  Maybe there most beautiful interface and it sounds great.  I have a nice granular effect already, so I didn't need it, but I"m glad I have it.    Like all Output, it works well with NKS, so I can control pretty much everything with the knobs on my controller.  But... two knobs for the XY pad.

Buying this also knocked $100 off what it would cost me to finish off my Output collection.  I can get Analog Strings and Analog Brass & Winds plus 11 expansions for about $250.  

Don't know if I need that stuff, and there's a LOT on my list for this month.  I will try to resist the GAS.  Please don't tempt me.

You know you want to, TTF. 

Same happened to me. Before I got Portal, my finishing contribution would have been $150 or so and now it’s $55 (for REV-loops and two expansions, so I’m not biting). 

Forgot about the NKS part. Thanks. One more reason to be cheerful, as Ian would say. 

Just found out the thread. Me too would like to get it. If anyone could order it for me before it get fixed, I would send 30 USD in Paypal. I'm going to bed now, but will send it tomorrow morning. Thanks in advance!

Edit: Was able to order through a VPN. Waiting for my serial.

Edited by Yan Filiatrault

Thanks Matthew! 

Having a few problems trying this via vpn (connected via USA). When PayPal sends me back to MF I hit complete order and nothing happens 🤔

How are you vpn folk getting this to work? 

Edited by ZincT