Output Portal

Matthew Sorrels

last year, when MF screwed up the price of the softtube plugin, I HAD to CALL THEM to get my money back, very bad experience

so this time i ordered through GC and they canceled the items without my intervention, send me an email to clarify what was going on and to offer me a gift card if I buy the plugin at the correctly discounted price, not bad... i don't think I'll be buying from MF again soon

5 hours ago, kitekrazy said:

How much of this is really about not having it at that price and then using it as a staple in your DAW ?  I went through the same thing last year when MF had a Softube thing real cheap.

This was one of the few things i really wanted , granular thingy , if you guyz remember i needed some granular synths for courses and the ones i selected weren t that cheap ...so i was waiting for sales , and portal was a great alternative since its not a synth but a real time beast ....

25 minutes ago, Monomox said:

LOL, all of a sudden everybody's discovering that they really need portal when two days ago most of us didn't even know it existed

Output just makes excellent products and although this wasn't on my list to get, I was lucky to get it early. However, I did get Signal last night and I'm just blown away at how good it is/how musical it is. Today, I'm going to take a deep breath and get Exhale. :D

• Like 3

I was fortunate as well.   Ordered it at 9:04pm Monday night and had the serials at 9:31pm.  Registered it and just now downloaded it.  Installation was a bit different but finally figured it out.  The Output Hub downloaded it and said it was installed but could not find the VST nor did any of my DAWs pick it up.  Finally found the .ZIP file on my desktop and ran the install from there.  All good - quite a  plugin!

• Like 2