ProjectSam Symphobia 4: Pandora

cclarry

Adaptive Orchestral Transitions & Effects

Effortlessly sync risers, rolls & crescendos to your sequence with Adaptive Sync

Generate thrilling scores with powerful, fully customizable sound design tools

Tension & Drama - From the Dark Side

Give your action, scifi, and horror scores a blockbuster boost with the fourth volume in projectSAM’s acclaimed Symphobia Series. Pandora lets you summon rousing cinematic risers, foreboding falls, and earth-shattering crescendos with unmatched ease and flexibility. Pandora’s innovative Adaptive Sync quickly and effortlessly matches its huge library of articulations and effects with your sequence.
So your next deadline needn’t be a nightmare. Plus, fully - customizable sound design tools help you quickly sculpt your desired timbres.

S4: Pandora is available at Best Service now at an introductory price of € 593 incl. VAT (€ 499 net)

https://www.bestservice.com/symphobia_4_pandora.html

I do think they jumped the shark on the pricing on Symphobia 4.  I have 1 and 3 and like them, but only bought them on massive sales.  When they recently adjusted their pricing I felt they understood the world had changed.  But with S4 they once again have returned to crazy pricing.  This should be around $250 with an intro price around $199 with a black Friday deal next year (have to give it a year) around $130.  But it has a full retail of $659.  I have no idea why they felt the market will support that price level.