ProChannel EQ inconvenient

jkoseattle

Question

I have been trying to use the ProChannel EQ on my latest projects because I like the UI and I like how it's bundled in and easy to see in Console. However, it's kind of inconvenient to use. In TV or PRV for example it seems I only have access to that unusable tiny rendition of the plug-in, in he strip on the left, and it I want to open it up for more detailed editing I need to go to Console and then I need to click those obscure little buttons to get it to open up. Am I missing something? I'm tending to go back to Sonitus EQ just for this reason.

6 answers to this question

The furthest pane on the left is your view and controls for the selected track. The next pane to the Right is your track inspector. Next is your clips pane. I always keep my track inspector pane slid over to the left so it doesn't even show up , to give me more room for my clips. When you press your pro channel button you should only see the pro channel effects on the far left pane. This IS in Track view with the arrows >> in the collapsed eq module for expanding it.  I always close my pro channel when I'm done with it , leaving only one pane and my clips.  No clutter.     mark