Need Help - Updates Not Accessible - Older Sonar Versions

MusicianDM

Hello there,

I've been long time Cakewalk user. I recently downloaded the new Cakewalk to test it. So far - so good.
Having said that, I am desperately trying to access my old Sonar 8.0 Producer so that I can screenshot/recreate many of my settings and Bus Setups.
 (Spent man years developing the right setup for my projects)

• I installed the 8.0 Producer disks onto a Windows 7 64bit. Now I need to upgrade it from 8.0 back to 8.5 to make it work.

I still have all the original packaging, serial number and registration number. However, I cannot access the drivers from the Cakewalk website.

Every time I try to login with my old login credentials it says:
[(My Username) is pending approval. Please check the email address ending in @yahoo.com for instructions on how to proceed.
(REFERENCE ATTACHED SCREENSHOT)

The approval email never arrives and, of course, the site no longer accepts new accounts.

Quite frankly I don't even need the account access, I just need the following updates to go up the chain from 8.0 to 8.5 (or whatever updates you recommend to use on Windows 7)

I know some updates need installed before I can install the next (i.e. 8.5.2 needed for 8.5.3 according to the website)
I was just planning on going through them all 8.0 to 8.5.3

PLEASE, can someone from BandLabs open up the files for download? I can supply whatever information you need to prove ownership.

Thank you for your help!
~David

PendingApproval.jpg