IK Multimedia Happy Holidays Promo

cclarry

We have up to 50% off IK music software during our Happy Holi-deals promotion, including a discount on AmpliTube MAX, T-RackS 4 MAX, T-RackS Tape Machine Collection, MODO DRUM, AmpliTube Brian May, Syntronik Deluxe (including a great deal on the upgrade from Syntronik) and more.

here

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Thanks Larry! 

Just checked MODO Drums and it adds a promo code MOD050 which deducts another 50 EUR (149.99 EUR plus VAT for me) but won't let you use Jampoints as well. 

That's the special deal for MODO BASS owners still running, and coupon codes & JamPoints cannot be combined per http://www.ikmultimedia.com/jampoints/

Edited by Peter - IK Multimedia
  • Thanks 3

The ONLY thing Amplitube that I don't own now is ONE pedal...the Shape Shifter...and
at $24.99 that's a no go....not for a single pedal.  I own ALL of T-Racks (and then some),
and ALL of SampleTank except a bunch of the Syntronik Modules, which I'm in no hurry
to acquire anyways...

And STILL it would cost me an Arm and Leg (and a few other body parts) to get a "Max"
designation, despite owning MORE than is included in the Max products...DUMB.

• Like 2

41 minutes ago, DeeringAmps said:

So Larry critique Brian May will ya? I know I'm off topic...

Just went to try it DA, and oddly, Amplitube will NOT recognize the Axe I/O driver.
Weird...I'll have get back to you once I figure this out...strange....

Well, I had to use Windows Audio, which I HATE, to listen to the presets,
and they are surprisingly good! 

VERY disappointed that IK's OWN interface won't recognize their OWN driver!!!
Pretty insane really.  Bias standalone works fine with THEIR drive, but their OWN
product CHOKES!  Pretty sad!

10 minutes ago, Grem said:

That is strange Larry. That's the first I hear of the Axe I/O having an issue with an IK product.

Will it work inside a DAW?

Nope...works with Windows Audio...but not ASIO.  Works with ASIO fine with Bias Amp...but 
not with Amplitube, which is the weird part.  I'm going to uninstall, and then reinstall the driver.
Something is definitely not right.  It won't even let me select an ASIO Driver!  It just says 
"Unable to load ASIO Driver" and won't go any farther...craziest thing I've ever seen!

Edited by cclarry

Strange that Larry. I have recorded quite a few tracks with the AXE I/O and Amplitube without any issues using ASIO. A few are even using the Brian May module and it never missed a beat. 

Assume you updated the firmware in the AXE I/O when you first got it and are running latest driver? 

27 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Strange that Larry. I have recorded quite a few tracks with the AXE I/O and Amplitube without any issues using ASIO. A few are even using the Brian May module and it never missed a beat. 

Assume you updated the firmware in the AXE I/O when you first got it and are running latest driver? 

Yes...and I check it regularly...