Output 25% Off Sale

cclarry

THE OUTPUT SALE IS NOW ON!

Save 25% on ALL of Output's creative music software and virtual instruments including this year's release Portal – a granular FX plug-in that transforms audio in a forward-thinking and musical way...

"Seriously good" – Sound on Sound

"One of the greatest effects plugins ever made." – Computer Music

At Time Space

GO TO THE SALE >

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Mesh said:

I've been waiting for a sale on Output's stuff and it's here!! I'm a bit torn between Exhale and Signal.

Exhale is such a good vocal engine, but Signal is more useful. What to do, what to do, I want both!! :) 

Sweetwater also has them for $149 each: https://www.sweetwater.com/store/detail/EXHALE--output-exhale-modern-vocal-engine

That's a tricky one Mesh. I bought Heavyocity's Vocalise Gravity Pack 2 soon after I bought full Kontakt but have rarely found a use for it. 

I wished that I had gone for Exhale instead with all of the expansions you can get and since then I have tried the Signal demo which is also pretty impressive.

If you are feeling flush Output are doing 65%+extra 25%  off their full suite again on their website --> https://output.com/products#instruments 

Edited by ZincT

While you were posting that, I was actually at Output's site looking at the full suite ($638)....I'll definitely be homeless if I went that route , but me thinks it might be worth it lol. :P

For the moment though, I'll see if I can get both (and just live temporarily in a tent outside).

Output does give you a discount depending on the number of products you have, so at another time I can possibly get the others.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I have the complete bundle, except Portal, but strangely, my upgrade price on sale is less than 25% off than my regular upgrade price.

You would think they'd give you "more of an incentive" to get it from them rather than another vendor, but who knows....one thing for sure is their products are top notch.

Which ones do you use the most?

Signal and REV are the most generally useful of all their stuff for me.  I never really got on with Exhale, though to be honest it may have been because it came with the bundle (I upgraded to it from Signal and REV).  Getting a huge pile of complex things like that all at once almost always means they don't get the time and attention they need.  I had Signal for a long time before I got REV which I also had for a long time.  Then I jumped to the bundle, which may have been a mistake.  Still if I could only pick one though I'd pick Signal, no question.

• Like 1
  • Great Idea 2

Always appreciate your input Matthew and I'm in the same mindset regarding Signal. I only have the free version of Signal and also have Movement, but the  features/instruments in Signal are aligned with what I want to do. Yet, it's tempting to get Exhale as well.....oh this GAS of mine. :D

• Haha 2

On 11/7/2019 at 5:49 PM, Matthew Sorrels said:

Signal and REV are the most generally useful of all their stuff for me.  I never really got on with Exhale, though to be honest it may have been because it came with the bundle (I upgraded to it from Signal and REV).  Getting a huge pile of complex things like that all at once almost always means they don't get the time and attention they need.  I had Signal for a long time before I got REV which I also had for a long time.  Then I jumped to the bundle, which may have been a mistake.  Still if I could only pick one though I'd pick Signal, no question.

Substance is very all round as well, suitable for many styles 

• Like 1

My preferred Output title is Exhale. I love vocal libs. Do check Vocalise 1 and 2 from Heavyocity. 
From Output, I first got Signal. Good stuff indeed, as well as REV. But I like AnalogStrings even better. AnalogBrass and Substance are fun too. And don’t forget all those preset packs. 

• Thanks 1