Boz +10db bundle and plugs on sale

simon

chanced upon this on the website

https://www.bozdigitallabs.com/product/10db-bundle/

$39

also the individual plugs are discounted too @ $29

this price doesn't seem to have made it to the discounters yet

Anybody any experience with these - I have the original hardware and thought about picking them up ?

Edited by simon
to put in correct link - thanks @kitekrazy

A couple of really decent engineers over on the Indie Recording forum really like it.  It's been on my list for awhile, but I just haven't pulled the trigger for some reason.  Boz's The Wall is also on sale for $29 bucks and is a total no-brainer for that!  It's permanently parked on my mixbus.  🙂

https://www.bozdigitallabs.com/product/the-wall/

• Like 2

3 hours ago, simon said:

chanced upon this on the website

https://plugindiscounts.com/product/boz-digital-10db-bundle-2/

$39

also the individual plugs are discounted too @ $29

this price doesn't seem to have made it to the discounters yet

Anybody any experience with these - I have the original hardware and thought about picking them up ?

If you log in the price is $125.89

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, mibby said:

Great!  IIRC, the comments were that +10dB stuff is a little "unusual" the way it operates (true to the modeled hardware) but sounds really really good.  You'll have to let us know how you like your new plugins!  🙂

Yes, the compex and vocal stressor are a little "unusual" too - Mine are pretty ancient though so I think some of the quirks  are down to old age..... I use that same excuse for myself too.

23 minutes ago, simon said:

doh !!!! user error - I posted the plugindiscount link and not the boz one

- and bought them  at $39 (and the wall - thanks @mibby 👿)

they were $125(ish) at plugin discounts

I usually buy direct from Boz.  I think small developers like this who make great stuff and have such sales is the reason why companies like Waves do the $29 deals. 

20 minutes ago, kitekrazy said:

I usually buy direct from Boz.  I think small developers like this who make great stuff and have such sales is the reason why companies like Waves do the $29 deals. 

I support Boz (bought the Wall recently) even though I don't need it - Izotope Ozone and Cakewalk's Adaptive Limiter are just as good (arguably better) just "becuase."

I think the WAVES $29 price point is a chicken or the egg question.  Seemed like the +10db package was super expensive for a long time with few sales.  In the post $29 WAVES world it has hit $39 for the bundle a few times.  

Just grateful for some reasonable priced tools (without WAVES one authorization limitation).