Slice audio to sequencer feature request

vertibration

Simple, slice audio to the sequencer.  This should be super simple to set up by the devs. Would be extremely useful.  Right now I am using Geist 2, and turning my midi to sequencer parts to further edit.  Would rather just slice audio to the sequencer and skip the middle man

Nah, what Im saying is that i would like to see a slice audio to the sequencer.  I dont know how else to put it.  There should be a button that automatically assigns your slices to a sequencer

not something i have to go to fxpansion about.  This is just a simple request.

In detail, take a loop, slice the loop.....then there should be a button that says.....slice audio to sequencer.  Then tada!!!!  A sequencer clip pops up in a new track, with your slices all set up that you can rearrange 

Edited by vertibration

Hmm...if there isn't already, maybe have it in process menu.

Drag the audio in to the track. Highlight it. Go to the process menu and select slice. Choose how many slices and start process.

Or choose marker mode in process/slice and put markers manually where you want the cuts to be. Should be in scrub mode when putting markers.

5 hours ago, Kurre said:

Hmm...if there isn't already, maybe have it in process menu.

Drag the audio in to the track. Highlight it. Go to the process menu and select slice. Choose how many slices and start process.

Or choose marker mode in process/slice and put markers manually where you want the cuts to be. Should be in scrub mode when putting markers.

Yes, then an option to slice audio to sequencer.