Plugin Alliance DearVR Pro Update and Sale

cclarry

All-in-one solution for spatial audio production
With this multichannel update, the dearVR PRO 3D audio panner supports 26 multichannel output formats. Besides binaural and ambisonic outputs, the software can encode multi-channel speaker setups from 5.1, 7.1.4 up to 13.1, for immersive music, game and post-production for Dolby Atmos, DTS:X or MPEG-H formats.

Existing dearVR PRO User? FREE Update!
If you already own the dearVR PRO plugin, download the new installer from the Installation Manager and activate it for free. Done!

Alternatively, buy this plugin individually?
You can still purchase a single, perpetual license for this plugin.
List Price $349

Your Intro Price - Just $149*

https://plugin-alliance.acemlnb.com/lt.php?s=a5d02ef1a880555a40a57152d8788569&i=476A517A6A4675

• Thanks 1

Got my 'Loyalty' voucher yesterday. Look what it had to say:

NEW: Minimum Order Value*
Your $50 voucher will require a minimum order of $75 - this means that your net shopping cart subtotal has to be $75 or more before you can successfully apply the voucher.

*We saw a lot of people trading our vouchers on the internet in the past. Some users were even using multiple vouchers, often resulting in multiple free orders in a single month for some accounts. Unfortunately, this is not how we intended these vouchers to be used, so we decided to react.

Wondering what the minimum spending is on other vouchers? IOW, is the $25 requirement $50? and the $75 requirement $100?

Hey I understand they gotta make a profit. But it seems to me they could have handled this a lot better. IOW, it's not my fault they let the voucher system get abused. I didn't abuse it. The one or two times I did use the voucher to get free plugins I ended up buying something else that same month, so they didn't really loose out. To see this in my email just doesn't sit well with me. : (

1 minute ago, Grem said:

Got my 'Loyalty' voucher yesterday. Look what it had to say:

NEW: Minimum Order Value*
Your $50 voucher will require a minimum order of $75 - this means that your net shopping cart subtotal has to be $75 or more before you can successfully apply the voucher.

*We saw a lot of people trading our vouchers on the internet in the past. Some users were even using multiple vouchers, often resulting in multiple free orders in a single month for some accounts. Unfortunately, this is not how we intended these vouchers to be used, so we decided to react.

Wondering what the minimum spending is on other vouchers? IOW, is the $25 requirement $50? and the $75 requirement $100?

Hey I understand they gotta make a profit. But it seems to me they could have handled this a lot better. IOW, it's not my fault they let the voucher system get abused. I didn't abuse it. The one or two times I did use the voucher to get free plugins I ended up buying something else that same month, so they didn't really loose out. To see this in my email just doesn't sit well with me. : (

$32 is the minimum for the $25 Voucher Grem

• Like 1

So if my math is correct, the bigger the voucher, the higher the minimum order. So the more I spend, the more I am penalized? SMFH

I stand by what I said earlier: "They have lost it!" 

Edited by Grem
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, simon said:

@Grem

if you'd like to take part in our angry mob please join us over here

bring a torch and pitchfork :)

Lol why I gotta be the face of this angry mob? That pic makes it look like we've totally snapped over this. 

Yeah I get the $25 voucher where the minimum purchase is now $32 to use it. This Dirk dude should at least have made the minimum $29 - or heck even $39, as $32 just comes off as totally disingenuous since nothing on that site is ever $32.

• Haha 1

10 hours ago, Grem said:

If vouchers being swapped is the thing that's offensive, the proper reaction would be to lock it to individual user accounts. Introducing a minimum spend doesn't actually make sense: people could still swap them and get a discount if, e.g. they buy something with the voucher at the beginning of the month, and then see something else they want to buy at the end of the month. In other words: it ok if you break our rules, if you pay for the 'privilege'

It's funny: I've previously gotten some free plugins from them using their vouchers - they would have acted as a reminder that PA do some other plugins I might want to buy one day, but if I must spend something to get a discount, I'm less inclined to do so (I was already less inclined when they upped their prices with the intro of subscriptions). Other sites, e.g. Time+Space, let you use their loyalty points to get free plugins if you have enough of them.

Edited by antler
  • Like 1

.....and oddly they haven't stopped people swapping voucher - they've just applied a minimum spend limit.  The 'explanations' were just nonsense IMO

I think their motivation is obvious - they are desperate to get people onto the subscription model.  

We should ask the 'burn them' mob over to this thread too :)

• Haha 1

I'm done with them.  I agree to a point what they needed to do with vouchers.   How much of that stuff you got free or for under $10 is nothing more than hard drive filler?  Most of the SPL and Unfiltered is gimmick stuff.   How many plugins have been updated?  So much older stuff on version 1.  I think they should go boutique all the way and go subscription.   They could probably survive on fanboyz.

• Like 1

back on topic for a bit 🤓

To update this plugin i was told I needed to download the update from the PA website and run it manually.   Seems quite a failing if the PA installation manager if it can't do this  ?  All the other companies installation managers seem to flag if updates are available and install them.

Come to think of it I don't know if I've ever seen a PA plugin update before ? is this the first or am I just missing lots of them ?

.....that's made me even more angry 👿 :)

Yes PA does up date thier stuff. But not a lot. And to update to a new version requires a reinstall. You can reinstall over the old one with no problem.

And since the last time I used thier manager it did not let me know there was an updated version of any plugin. I happen to be in my account and noticed an updated version.