James G

'An Awkward Silence'

Thanks Kloon!

Steve - all my titles mean nothing to anyone but me. Just 'stuff', you know..

Ya, I echo the kudos above.  The  great guitar playing.  This has a big and rich cinematic sound and does indeed beg for a video.

Great work!

• Like 1

Great playing + Great arrangement + Great melody = Great song.  it's a very interesting piece.  I like the way it evolves.

• Like 1

James,
I'm just sitting back and letting that guitar carry me away.
I never know what to comment on when the music is that good except to say, hey that's really good!

• Like 1

Can't really fault anything on the track - great playing, great placement - Great mix.

One question: What would you do with this type of track?  Is it for Libarary music? Soundtrack music? 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, 53mph said:

Can't really fault anything on the track - great playing, great placement - Great mix.

One question: What would you do with this type of track?  Is it for Libarary music? Soundtrack music? 

Thank you!

Good question..I honestly don't know. I just do stuff that I might like to listen to, and I can't sing or write lyrics so they end up as instrumentals. Perhaps they might appeal to fans of bands like Camel, or newer instrumental prog acts like Pymlico.

Loved it...    so many tasty lines along the way, on multiple instruments, and the mix is perfect for the song.

• Like 1