Get any SynthMaster preset bank for only $4 - Offer valid until November 16

Wibbles

Reaching the number spot in MusicRadar’s latest reader poll for best VST/AU plugin synths of 2019, Synthmaster has garnered a loyal fanbase and it’s easy to see why with such a rich sonic palette, which will sate the most meticulous of sound designers.

The expansion packs* will go on sale until November 16. For more info, head over to the KV331 Audio website now.

* KV331 can't make their mind up as to whether they are preset banks or expansion packs.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

My coupon is in my account on the Coupon tab.

Thanks. I would never have found that coupon if you hadn't mentioned where it was. Actually, I didn't even know I had an account to log in to at KV331 Audio.

7 hours ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I managed to buy all 32 expansions by just copy&pasting the checkout page after I added the expansions.

With all 32 in the cart it lowered the price of each expansion to $3.32, then with the $9 coupon I think I got a pretty good deal.  But no free upgrade to version 3.

This thing is a beast when fully expanded!

The upgrade to v3 will be cheap, so no worries there. Something like $30 is planned, I believe... :)

I've had Synthmaster (and Synthmaster One) for a while, but the expansions do help take it someplace new.  It's a pretty complicated synth to puzzle out presets yourself on.  Now I have a ton of very nice presets at a pretty decent price -- can't beat that.  I have a ton of synths but I think Synthmaster may be one of the most underrated of the bunch.  It and Melda's MSoundFactory both have amazing potential and don't seem to get the press they deserve.

1 hour ago, Matthew Sorrels said:

I've had Synthmaster (and Synthmaster One) for a while, but the expansions do help take it someplace new.  It's a pretty complicated synth to puzzle out presets yourself on.  Now I have a ton of very nice presets at a pretty decent price -- can't beat that.  I have a ton of synths but I think Synthmaster may be one of the most underrated of the bunch.  It and Melda's MSoundFactory both have amazing potential and don't seem to get the press they deserve.

Take the time to explore the presets from BIGTONE. You will be rewarded!

BT has the extraordinary ability to use the controllers for mw, pb, at, and vel to create very expressive and playable patches!

I was surprised when I realized that you could use the pb wheel for something other than pitch bend. It's very unreal the first time you wiggle both wheels and there is no pitch bend, but you suddenly have two mod wheels in your hand!  Wheeeeeee!!! xD

• Thanks 1
  • Great Idea 1

I have owned Synthmaster (plus lots of expansions) and Synthmaster One for quite a while but I don't recall receiving a voucher and there's none in my account under the vouchers tab. 

When did anyone who received a voucher email receive it and what was the title of the email? Thanks 

1 hour ago, ZincT said:

I have owned Synthmaster (plus lots of expansions) and Synthmaster One for quite a while but I don't recall receiving a voucher and there's none in my account under the vouchers tab. 

When did anyone who received a voucher email receive it and what was the title of the email? Thanks 

"Your credit coupon earned for having purchased SynthMaster Player from us"  and I received this email   on October 19.

• Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, iScream said:

"Your credit coupon earned for having purchased SynthMaster Player from us"  and I received this email   on October 19.

Ah I see, so it looks like it is linked to the recent offer on SynthMaster Player which I ignored as I already own the full version.

Thanks iScream

Think I will pick up the new Nori expansion as I have all of his others.

Edited by ZincT

33 minutes ago, husker said:

So the Japan Vintage is the only expansion not included in the Everything bundle?

Seems a bit confusing husker. Within the Synthmaster UI it says that the everything bundle includes all current preset banks and then says that there are currently 31 (but I reckon the Japan expansion makes it 32). On the website it says that there are 32 expansions included in the everything bundle https://www.synthmaster.com/synthmastereverythingbundle.aspx which implies that Japan is included. I think the latter is correct (see below)....

Amazingly, when I contacted KV331Audio about the coupon thing above they checked my account and upgraded me to the everything bundle! Way to go KV331Audio! Makes he happy to have supported them by purchasing their stuff.  They also said that I do not need to purchase any additional preset banks so I assume that Japan is included but hasn't yet been rolled out via the Synthmaster update process.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, ZincT said:

Amazingly, when I contacted KV331Audio about the coupon thing above they checked my account and upgraded me to the everything bundle! Way to go KV331Audio! Makes he happy to have supported them by purchasing their stuff.  They also said that I do not need to purchase any additional preset banks so I assume that Japan is included but hasn't yet been rolled out via the Synthmaster update process.

Congrats on "Everything"!

I have had the "Everything Bundle" for a while, so I checked my expansions in the SM browser, then did the "refresh my licenses" thing from the context menu.

I now see all of the expansions except for Japan showing as "installed", with Japan showing as "available for purchase".

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, abacab said:

Congrats on "Everything"!

I have had the "Everything Bundle" for a while, so I checked my expansions in the SM browser, then did the "refresh my licenses" thing from the context menu.

I now see all of the expansions except for Japan showing as "installed", with Japan showing as "available for purchase".

Thanks abacab! Yes I remember you getting "everything" and couldn't think of anyone more deserving 👍🏻 

The everything update was painless..."refresh my licenses" followed by "restore my purchases". Then after a few minutes of downloading, Bob's your uncle 🤓
Now going through some of the amazing presets...I could be here some time 😁

Edited by ZincT

28 minutes ago, ZincT said:

Now going through some of the amazing presets...I could be here some time 😁

You will probably need to be stranded on a desert island for some time... without distractions!!!  xD

Maybe Waves will have their presets fixed by then? ;)

Edited by abacab
  • Haha 1