Groove Clip/Loop Construction View

Gary Shore

Question

Thx again to everyone who posted over on my thread asking about ways of setting up a secondary bass track to use w/the original..

I'd appreciate people's input about something else -been watching a tutorial about the Loop Construction View and although I'm able to set it up and load a clip,the dropdown menu options off the controls at the top are all greyed-out instead of looking like they do in the video.. 

The Groove Clip Inspector is similarly blank...thinking there must be some screen I need to go to to set things up....

Other than playing/looping the clip,everything else is  deactivated for some reason....

Are there some setting adjustments I need to make somewhere so the types of things you're supposed to be able to do are enabled?

Edited by Gary Shore

2 answers to this question

Just wanted to update this in case anyone else comes up against this type of situation and is tearing their hair out trying to figure out what's going on-here's what the problem was(from Documentation page explaining the Groove Clip Inspector Properties)

Note: If this control is not available, the selected clip is most likely an AudioSnap clip. A clip can not have Groove Clip looping and AudioSnap enabled at the same time.-

(I had Audio Snap enabled..)

• Thanks 1