Toontrack EZ Bass must be close!

cclarry

29 minutes ago, Zo said:

Totally off topic but anyone can report about the ezx reggae one ? Isn t it redundant with ezx hip hop (witch includes a lot of other ezx stuff) ?

thks 

For EZ drummer? Very different. Reggae is a one trick pony with dub delay effects and springverb  while hip hop focuses more on drum machines and urban snares. I like the reggae kit though, very dry kit but there’s only one kit included. Hip hop is great for layering with other ez kits

1 hour ago, Joakim said:

For EZ drummer? Very different. Reggae is a one trick pony with dub delay effects and springverb  while hip hop focuses more on drum machines and urban snares. I like the reggae kit though, very dry kit but there’s only one kit included. Hip hop is great for layering with other ez kits

I own hip hop and half of it is dry acoustic , that s why i m askng , it s far from electronic , more on that boom bap thingy witch i love , wondering if teggae can add somthing else ? 

Thks for the feedback anyway .

• 1 month later...

I play my bass lines with my Yamaha bass DI’d into my audio interface, Melodyne them into MIDI, then use it with minimal tweaking into Kontakt Scarbee Rickenbacker or MM bass. Absolutely sublime musical solution. EZ Bass will have to be really good to consider it. Of course for those without the bass, or guitar chops, it could be a game changer, it’s going to be interesting.

• Like 2