Galaxy of Dreams

ramscapri

On 11/2/2019 at 6:51 PM, DeeringAmps said:

Lovely ambiance on this one. At the 0:30 mark that sudden "depth" is gorgeous. Very well done! I can see this as the trailer out on a feature film.
Tom

Thanks for listening and your kind comments Tom. Glad you liked it. 

It's interesting how you seem to be exploring different cultural feels, especially when you get into the earth rhythms of Africa and then move to the Indian Tablas and so forth.  It's like  musical trip around the world in 5 minutes. You have some nice sounds in there.

🙂

• Thanks 1

On 11/4/2019 at 4:00 AM, Johnbee58 said:

It's interesting how you seem to be exploring different cultural feels, especially when you get into the earth rhythms of Africa and then move to the Indian Tablas and so forth.  It's like  musical trip around the world in 5 minutes. You have some nice sounds in there.

🙂

Thanks John for listening and your observations. Yes, trying to explore various sounds, both from traditional acoustic sources and modern electronic and their combinations. Haven't even scratched the surface yet though 😄

On 11/6/2019 at 2:17 AM, Douglas Kirby said:

A atmospheric composition that really has a bit of drive to it - nicely done.  The production on my end sounds wonderful.

There's quite a few pleasant melodies in this - and the percussion was cool.

Thanks for posting.

Thanks Douglas for listening and for your positive feedback. 

On 11/6/2019 at 9:51 PM, Wookiee said:

This is nice, I love the opening with the Asian percussion, are the Tabla real?

A real sweet trip through lots of musical influences sweet  The mix sounds nice and open on the Adam's. :) 

Thanks Wookiee for listening and your positive feedback on the mix. The Tabla sounds are not real, they are from Kontakt VST instrument.