Toontrack Holiday Sale - 40% off

cclarry

10 minutes ago, antler said:

I'm guessing Dark Matter and Death Metal. Death and Darkness is an SDX.

Thanks. I'm just looking through the vast number of EZXs and Drum MIDIs and realizing that I have quite a lot of catching up to do!

I even have a spreadsheet for it now as I also do for EzKeys 🤓

30 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

From a description I read, at least one of the EZX contains 2 kits from the SDX. So you bought them twice?

Both EZX's are based on the SDX.  The EZX's are "way scaled down", and the SDX is EXTENSIVE.  So, not really "owning them twice".
It's owning a "quick" version, and a COMPLETE version.  Think of the EZX's as the "very light" version.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, cclarry said:

Both EZX's are based on the SDX.  The EZX's are "way scaled down", and the SDX is EXTENSIVE.  So, not really "owning them twice".
It's owning a "quick" version, and a COMPLETE version.  Think of the EZX's as the "very light" version.

I know the difference. It’s just that I don’t understand the benefit to buy both at full price.

34 minutes ago, Yan Filiatrault said:

I know the difference. It’s just that I don’t understand the benefit to buy both at full price.

I bought them at Time+Space which was not at full price as well as being able to use loyalty points brought the price down some.

• Like 1

I was having a look at some of the SDXs, and it's kinda odd - both Roots expansions (sticks, and brushes) are reduced in price, but the bundle (that contains both) is not: right now, it's cheaper to buy both individually than to get the bundle.