Sonnox Half Off Sale Starts Nov 4th

cclarry

Starting on Monday, November 4th we’ll be running a month-long sale, ending on December 4th, that offers savings of at least 50% across almost our entire range.

Although the brand-new Drum Gate won’t be included in this half-price offer, it will continue to be available at its introductory 25% discounted price until 23:59 GMT December 4th 2019.

We appreciate just how frustrating it can be to buy something at full price, only to see it discounted the next day. So, if you bought from us at full price after 21st October 2019, please log a Support Ticket here and we'll get back to you.

If you’re new to our products or would like to learn more about why so many, at all levels of music and audio production, have built their workflows around them, then please either:

Explore our single Plug-Ins or our pre-configured and custom Bundles

Or take a fully functioning 15-day demo here

• Like 1

These plugins, though very old, are time tested and true.  Just as the
Waves Renaissance plugins are, and have been.  Good is good...and 
will withstand the test of time.  I will say that it IS time for Sonnox to
update those interfaces though.

• Like 2

I purchased Oxford EQ, Oxford Dynamics, Oxford Inflator the last time they had a sale. Dynamics and Inflator I use in every mix and are worth buying, I did use the EQ for a while, but I I found the FabFilter Pro-Q 3 a much better option, sounds better to my ears.

• Like 1