Notes_Norton

This is a cool optical illusion - watch at your own risk!!!

This is a cool optical illusion - it has nothing to do with music - watch at your own risk!!!

I would think if you have epilepsy or some other challenge, you might not want to watch this.

Stay focused reading the words, one letter at a time, don't take your eyes off them, and when the video is over, you might have a trippy hallucination for a few moments.

Watch full screen if you want

Edited by Notes_Norton
  • Like 2

And now you’re feeling veeeeery, veeeeery, veeeeery sleeeeeepy... When this clip ends you will go to the Cakewalk Deals forum and buy plugins you don't need and will never use, until your credit card limit is seriously overdrawn or someone hits you in the head with a persuader.

• Haha 4

Have to resist but I'm getting sleepy, more sleepy, more sleepy..........zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Awesome. How many times through would count as an addiction?

If any of you are anywhere near any plants or flowers they look particularly groovy..........

Edited by paulo

You are getting deeper and deeper into a trance - you will go to nortonmusic.com and buy all my products for Band-in-a-Box, then you will forget that you read this message. :D

Seriously, that was a fun illusion. I just had to share it with y'all.

Notes

3 hours ago, Canopus said:

And now you’re feeling veeeeery, veeeeery, veeeeery sleeeeeepy... When this clip ends you will go to the Cakewalk Deals forum and buy plugins you don't need and will never use, until your credit card limit is seriously overdrawn or someone hits you in the head with a persuader.

I don't need to be hypnotized for that...

I saw bayoubill as a flasher skeleton.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Bapu said:

I saw bayoubill as a flasher skeleton.

Sure you did. Sir please step outside of your car🙄

I watched it while on shrooms, but everything looked normal!

• Haha 1

Cool. It's been over a week since the last time that happened. Still getting my money's worth from those blotters in 1970. Now I gotta warm up the ol' lava lamp and try it again.

• Great Idea 1

On 11/2/2019 at 10:06 AM, Bristol_Jonesey said:

Very trippy. Looked at a picture on the wall afterwards and all the people were moving!

There were people? Oh! You mean in your picture. Mm

Everything’s still moving. Wooooo

Don't know about you, but this gave me a VERY strong urge to rewatch the Emma Peel Avengers episodes.

diana-rigg-emma-peel-splash.jpg

• Like 2

On 11/3/2019 at 10:23 AM, John Maar said:

Don't know about you, but this gave me a VERY strong urge to rewatch the Emma Peel Avengers episodes.

diana-rigg-emma-peel-splash.jpg

If you have an Amazon Prime account the 3 out of 7 seasons that Diana Rigg were in (seasons 4, 5, and 6) are available to Prime account holders for "free".

Edited by Toddskins

8 hours ago, Toddskins said:

If you have an Amazon Prime account the 3 out of 7 seasons that Diana Rigg were in (seasons 4, 5, and 6) are available to Prime account holders for "free".

Thanks for the heads up! I'll add them to my watch list!