This is a cool optical illusion - watch at your own risk!!!

Notes_Norton

This is a cool optical illusion - it has nothing to do with music - watch at your own risk!!!

I would think if you have epilepsy or some other challenge, you might not want to watch this.

Stay focused reading the words, one letter at a time, don't take your eyes off them, and when the video is over, you might have a trippy hallucination for a few moments.

Watch full screen if you want

Edited by Notes_Norton
  • Like 2

And now you’re feeling veeeeery, veeeeery, veeeeery sleeeeeepy... When this clip ends you will go to the Cakewalk Deals forum and buy plugins you don't need and will never use, until your credit card limit is seriously overdrawn or someone hits you in the head with a persuader.

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, Canopus said:

And now you’re feeling veeeeery, veeeeery, veeeeery sleeeeeepy... When this clip ends you will go to the Cakewalk Deals forum and buy plugins you don't need and will never use, until your credit card limit is seriously overdrawn or someone hits you in the head with a persuader.

I don't need to be hypnotized for that...

• 2 weeks later...
On 11/3/2019 at 10:23 AM, John Maar said:

Don't know about you, but this gave me a VERY strong urge to rewatch the Emma Peel Avengers episodes.

diana-rigg-emma-peel-splash.jpg

If you have an Amazon Prime account the 3 out of 7 seasons that Diana Rigg were in (seasons 4, 5, and 6) are available to Prime account holders for "free".

Edited by Toddskins