Soundtoys 5.3.1 Update - LAST 32 bit update

cclarry

We’re happy to announce that Soundtoys 5.3.1 is now available. This update includes an important improvement to Little AlterBoy and PrimalTap, along with a number of other bug fixes. 

Soundtoys 5.3.1 will be our final patch before we add support for macOS Catalina, which will require us to drop 32-bit plug-in support. This will be our final 32-bit compatible release for both macOS and Windows. 

FREE DOWNLOAD

• Thanks 3

Nice one, thanks Larry!

9 hours ago, mibby said:

Egad! These installers are HUGE!  My 9 plugins are over 2GB!! 

Not sure what you mean Mibby?  I have the full SoundToys bundle and it weighed in at 650Mb before the 5.3.1 update and 766Mb afterwards. The update file is 1.1Gb.

2 hours ago, ZincT said:

Nice one, thanks Larry!

Not sure what you mean Mibby?  I have the full SoundToys bundle and it weighed in at 650Mb before the 5.3.1 update and 766Mb afterwards. The update file is 1.1Gb.

Hmmmm.. maybe I'm missing soomething. But each of these (just the Windows installers) average about 250MB.  Multiply that by 9 and there you go.  Maybe I didn't need to download all of them?

soundtoys-upd.jpg

I guess there's an overhead in each file when they are downloaded separately. 

Apart from the download file which was a single 1.1Gb download for me I was referring to the installed file size in the vstplugins/Soundtoys folder. 

Updated with screenshot.

ST531.jpg

Edited by ZincT
Updated with screenshot