UPDATE NOTES

witch_wyzwurd

6 hours ago, witch_wyzwurd said:

Sill haven't seen update notes for the BandLab Assistant application. Newest version is 5.0.2 Anyone?

I don't believe there are release notes for BandLab Assistant.

2 hours ago, Blades said:

"In addition to exporting Cakewalk projects to BandLab, you can now also export projects from your BandLab library and open them in Cakewalk" 

What does this mean?  Appears to mean that I would be able to look at a Bandlab project (mine or someone else's) and would be able to save that in a Cakewalk readable format, rather than just stems or mp3.

Yes, that's what it means. I haven't given it a full going over, but from what I can see and tell, you have some options in what format things get imported/exported.

And you are right in that this is gonna open it wide open for collaborations. I am already thinking of using BandLab as a way to put up some trks from my main pc and when I get on the road d/l them to my Surface to mess around with. Also, I can uplaod the stuff I makeup on the Surface and want to transfer to my main music machine. This is really what I have been waiting for!!

But I think to do all this you have to have BA 5.0.2. Not much literature in that regard. 

Edited by Grem
Spelling

Both the Gran Vista Black & Blue and Carbon themes have now been updated to support recent modifications in CbB 2019.01. This includes the Ripple Edit indicator and the new Plugin Browser text colours. Download links are found in the post below.

Would be nice to know what updates are being done to BandLab Assistant with each new version. It's free, but I'd like to know if the app is being used to collect personal data, etc. Facebook provides billions of people with a free service, but no one seems to stop and wonder how. Do you really think they sell that many ads? No. They bundle your personal data and sell it off.