Octavox Upgrade Offer

cclarry

If you got Quadrovox you can upgrade to Octavox for $29

We hope you're enjoying your free copy of Quadravox. For a limited time, Audio Plugin Deals customers can get Octavox for $29 (reg. $199).  An eight-voice diatonic pitch shifter with added MIDI functionality, Octavox allows you to set each voice interval via MIDI note, voice shift amount by MIDI Pitch Bend, and “Randomize” by MIDI Modulation Wheel. You can add moving harmonies to your performances or recordings with this useful tool. 

Check your email for link to price  Eventide Site here
https://www.eventideaudio.com/?mc_cid=fa091c7808&mc_eid=758b2a7e3f

3 minutes ago, Christian Jones said:

What's the link to this? I didn't get this email, assuming you're saying it's already been sent out. 

The link is just to the Eventide Website.  The links are "personalized", and, if you didn't
get your FREE Copy of Quadravox at APD, you most likely won't get the email

2 hours ago, Christian Jones said:

Hmm, this may be only $9 if you got that $20 gift that some of us got for "buying" Quadravox lol

AFAIK the offer price is direct purchase from Eventide, but the $20 is an APD shop discount voucher.

9 minutes ago, cclarry said:

The link is just to the Eventide Website.  The links are "personalized", and, if you didn't
get your FREE Copy of Quadravox at APD, you most likely won't get the email

I didn't get the e-mail. But after logging into Eventide, I got the $29 offer by clicking on the 'Crossgrade' button on the Octavox page.

• Like 2

Is it just me, but I don't think Quadravox sounds very good.   I've tried it on varying sources and the harmonizing algorithm they use does not impress me.   It just strikes me as a quick way to create a harmony, but that quickness comes at the cost of quality.  The best use I could find was to dial back the harmonies so they could be heard very (very!) softly.  I appreciate that they offer it as a freebie, but I can't see a use for it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Michael A.D. said:

Is it just me, but I don't think Quadravox sounds very good.   I've tried it on varying sources and the harmonizing algorithm they use does not impress me.   It just strikes me as a quick way to create a harmony, but that quickness comes at the cost of quality.  The best use I could find was to dial back the harmonies so they could be heard very (very!) softly.  I appreciate that they offer it as a freebie, but I can't see a use for it.

Very true and I never use it for creating harmonies, only for creating weird effects. There are much better options for creating harmonies e.g. Harmony Evo or Melodyne.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

30 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Or iZotope Nectar 3?

Always forget about that option, Fleer. I never liked Nectar V2 for harmonies but I must give the new version a try now that I have MPS 3.

Edited by ZincT
  • Like 1