PA surprise voucher

Carlos

18 minutes ago, Fleer said:

Minimum of $99 in chart before coupon. 

aaaah, damn, I did get exited thinking what PA plugin I was going to get for free, LOL

to add insult to injury:

Voucher can't be used in same order with a monthly loyalty voucher.

meh! do you hear me PA? meh!

haha

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Guys, you didn't recommend me a thing ;(

This is like right now a "Get a 49 plugin get another for free (49 value)".

So I could pay whatever 49 bucks and get the Ampeg V-4B for free https://www.plugin-alliance.com/en/products/ampeg_v4b.html

(I have a 20 transfer fee on the cart, plus the V4B amp, and lindell X, and the voucher works even though I already used the 25 voucher we all got, plus a 75 personal voucher, so I feel this is a very nice gesture of them)

Yeah, at start reading I was very exited but then I realized it was limited choice of plugins and most of discounted I already had others just not interested.

Hard time to figure out how to use it with any sense :(

Funny, in fact the only plugin from that set I really desire is Vertigo, but it it is cheaper just to buy it without voucher than pair it with something I don't want and pay several bugs more .

Nice puzzle...  I must admit it is surprise voucher :D

• Haha 1

28 minutes ago, cclarry said:

You're going to have to get another $49 and then ANOTHER plugin
to get over the $99 price...as 2 x 49 is only $98...
but I would recommend the Console N for $49 as the second $49
plugin

What's the difference between the N one and the SSL E and G? They look very similar right?

And what I mnentioned I had already in my cart validates the voucher (49.99 + 29.99 + 20 of a licence transfer fee == 99.98 )

But if you would suggest strongly the console N (I have loads of EQS and Comps already though), perhaps I could procrastinate activating Vertigo 3 (which looks like a super awesome tool).

Or perhaps another strategy would be to get a 149 Bass amp that's not on sale, or a super duper plugin with a 149 value, and just pay the difference?

Idk PA that well so suggestions are strongly welcomed (and yes, I could download demos ofc).

8 minutes ago, Carlos said:

I ended up getting nothing... Downloaded the ampeg demo... major let down :P
I guess it's time for me to forget about PA now.

That Ampeg, imo, was just ok, but the Ampeg VR is where it's at....that one's not on sale and is $149. I demoed all the PA Ampegs when they became available recently and for me it was easily the VR being the best of them and of course that all comes down to my setup as well. It's now the only bass amp I use. Works well w/ the blackdist2 (rat). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1