Transition

Jyotishvarii

Frank? Frank Harvey? I cant believe this

Is this really you?  I mean, the real Frank Harvey?

I'm still mad you jilted me at the prom 50 years ago

Last time we talked it was about the big operation and if Sally and the kids would be accepting of your choice going forward

Frank  Incredible great to be here with you again   I feel safe now that we have reconnected

Your son David must be up for parole soon  Please keep us posted

XOX

Jyotishvarii

• Haha 1

"Yes......YES...........YES"  (ie: Expressed in a Gene Wilder Style)

It is ME......Frank Harvey.

I have always been ME ....Though some of my, shall we say, 'less than accommodating friends, have often,sneeringly  implied that I am no longer ME ....

OR only a shadow of the real ME.

Thankyou Jyotishvarii for recognizing me from Ye Ole Forum.

Us old comrades must stick together hey.

Viva La Cakewalk !!!!!

PS: Our David has been recently released from annoyingly, strict custody and doing well as a health carer at the Freeview ,  'North / South Alabama ...Retired Prisoners Home' in North /  South Alabama.

Thanks indeed Jyotishvarii for your follow up concern.

Cheers...................Frank

On 1/18/2019 at 1:59 AM, Jyotishvarii said:

Toto, I don't think I'm in Kansas any more

I have never been in Kansas........................although it would probably be a nice time. 😁 *runs* then thinks, hey why am I running, oh that's why.

Mid 70's and overcast with a some  showers a few miles out of Miami, FL  Light wind upon us  Lightning storms on tap for the entertainment tonight  Have always loved the lightning   I can live with that til I get back to Sweet Home Georgia

And Frank  I do forgive you for our messed up date many years ago  I also firmly believe that your son David will be able to turn his life around

Also dear brother, I feel privileged to hang out here with you and the guys (since there don't seem to be too many girls around here)

Jyotishvarii

You are right Emerald,

I cant keep up with it anymore  Many beautiful places to be and experience  Can only be here in the moment wherever I am  My traveling days are numbered

Have as well missed a foggy sunrise on a mountain in the Argentina range   Beautiful brisk day following melting rivulets of ice and water on a Siberian tundra   Missed the northern and southern lights on both poles  Missed a high tide and surf on a beach in New Zealand  Didn't get a chance to witness springtime in all its glory on a far distant planet

Got to find the beauty and be thankful for what is here before us

Jyotishvarii

Hmmm they wanna know why I edited this post  Answer is because I edited it

Edited by Jyotishvarii