HOT HOT HOT

Bapu

3 hours ago, Mesh said:

The main question is: are all the bass guitars in the trunk and ready to roll?

That's the least of his problems............imagine how many trips he's gonna have to make to move all the plugins.

3 hours ago, Mesh said:

you get fire, I get windy rain.

Shirley, there has to be a common ground here.

Find a singer from Santa Barbara and form an Earth, Wind and Fire tribute band?

Edited by paulo
  • Great Idea 1
  • Haha 1

Unfortunately, this is just one of Kalifornia's four seasons:

• Summer
  • Earthquake
  • Fire
  • Mudslide

Other than some of the people, I don't miss much from there!

I've got relatives in both Ramona and San Jose that are pretty much in Ed's situation.  One Thanksgiving my Mom and I went to our relatives in Ramona (right after a devastating fire that they barely survived thanks to the efforts to the fire crews) and a hot spot flared up.  Check out these pictures I took from their back porch!

Not sure what we can do to help, but let us know if there is something Ed!

We just have hurricanes around here. I'm lucky we don't have fires (except survivable brush fires), earthquakes and mudslides.

Stay safe and keep us informed. Don't do anything foolish, except here on the forum.

(the original version)

Edited by Notes_Norton

17 hours ago, Notes_Norton said:

(the original version)

(on a separate note)

Love Arrow's stuff and been listening to him since the 80's (Knock Dem Dead was a good album).

@Bapu: glad you didn't have to evacuate.   

It's when everything goes dark and you can't breathe. That's the telling signs you have probably left it too late to do something. The smoke blacks out the sun and turns day into night, that's when the smoke is high up and being blown your way. Next comes the ground level smoke, so thick, you will suffocate. You will die from smoke inhalation and your body will be turned to dust before you ever even see the flames, the heat field generated at the front of the fire can melt cars.

Best to have a plan.